- Want to receive this newsletter via email? Sign up here.
- We’re open for pre-orders/curbside pickup ONLY. Click here for more info, or here to start shopping! Order any day;
pick up Tuesday thru Sunday.pickup Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday!
- New & noteworthy: housemade chicken stock, cubed butternut squash, a new issue of TheBurg, some more purple broccoli, cauliflower continues, and Jerusalem artichokes make their debut.
- A limited number of turkey pre-orders are still available.
- This week’s breads: Cranberry Pecan, Cheesy Bread, Nutty Irishman, and Butternut Butter* (plus the standard Original, Sesame, and Irish Oatmeal). *Back in stock Friday afternoon
- Congratulations to Matthew, the winner of this week’s order feedback drawing and a $10 R&R gift card! As always, many thanks to all of you who have responded to the slips in your bags — we <3 feedback and we <3 you!
Scroll down for the full list of what we’ll have this week! Check out the website for everything we’ve got right now!
It’s been a long week, and it’s still going. Maybe you can relate.
In light of that, and the hour, and the hour my body still thinks it is — I’m going to leave it at the quick things this evening, along with this stunning pic of purple broccoli Lara took last week:
Here’s hoping for more energy next week — and in the meantime, don’t forget to enjoy the beautiful weather we’re supposed to have for the next few days (get some sunshine!), and don’t forget to cook yourself something a little comforting, or maybe a little decadent, or maybe just something fun. We’ve gotta eat, we might as well enjoy it. 🙂
P.S. If you’re wondering about updates — it’s a lot of detail work right now, and on my end, a lot of waiting for service providers to coordinate with each other or finish their own detail work. I think the most exciting progress in the R&R world this week are those product listings for chicken stock and prepped butternut squash! Look for more like this, perhaps of increasing complexity, over the coming days and weeks.