We take exposure and risk mitigation very seriously and are working hard to keep our environment safe for you and for us. Here are some of our mitigation protocols:
- All staff, vendors, and customers are required to wear masks on the premises at all times.
- Staff are asked to limit high risk activities outside of work to mitigate the risk of bringing an infection in.
- We’ve installed needlepoint bipolar ionization treatments on all five heads of our mini-split ventilation system. In addition, we have an air exchanger and a kitchen hood that wants nothing more than to bring the outdoors in.
- Online ordering/curbside pickup will continue indefinitely — forever, we think — for those who prefer not to venture in — or who just find it more convenient!
- We limit contact while delivering orders, and sanitize hands/baskets/bins between order deliveries.
- Once we’re open in person — we’ll have plexiglass shields at all checkout counters, hand sanitizer available for use, extra masks if you forget yours, and we’ll be regularly sanitizing high-touch surfaces in addition to our normal cleaning routines. We’ll also keep an eye on the need to limit capacity, but will hope that this is a naturally regulating issue!