As vaccination rates increase and case rates plummet, we have eliminated our occupancy caps and are no longer sanitizing all baskets and carts between customers. The following mitigation protocols remain in place:
- All staff, vendors, and customers are required to wear masks on the premises at all times. (This will continue until the state mandate is lifted.)
- Single use masks are available on request.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are available at all times.
- Our air exchanger and kitchen hood provide excellent ventilation. We’ve also installed needlepoint bipolar ionization treatments on all five heads of our mini-split ventilation system.
- Online ordering/curbside pickup will continue indefinitely — forever, we think — for those who prefer not to venture in — or who just find it more convenient!