Online ordering is now live for curbside pickup or delivery. Read more about it here; link to the actual store is at the bottom of that page.Update as of Thursday night: Sorry! We’ve been so overwhelmed by orders that the site is temporarily offline! Stay tuned for a relaunch soon!
- We are open normal hours this week: Thursday, 7am-6pm; Friday, 7am-6pm; Saturday, 7am-4pm. Third in the Burg is canceled, as is our normal Friday happy hour. 🙁
- We strongly encourage you to utilize the online ordering system. It’s free! It helps protect all of us, as well as those who might not have access to the internet or a credit card and so have to do their shopping in person.
- We ask you to please be patient with us as we figure out this whole thing. No one thinks you should launch a new website and two new fulfillment methods in a week, while also trying to do your normal jobs at the same time. There may be some kinks to work out.
- That said, we are not experiencing any supply chain disruptions. The bread schedule is weird, but that’s mostly unrelated to current events. You wiped us out last week, but we’re back strong as ever. If we run out of stuff this week, it’s my fault, not the virus.
- We know many of you are experiencing your own disruptions. If you have lost your job due to COVID-19, you may take 10% off your order with coupon code “LAIDOFF”. This is on the honor system. Please use it honestly.
- We love you. Thank you.
Julia & Dusty
P.S. We have plenty of 91% alcohol (and regular soap!), but no gel hand sanitizer and no aloe vera gel. We’re looking for two or three bottles of hand sanitizer for our drivers to keep in their cars as an alternative to spraying their hands with straight alcohol. Can you help?
- Young Green Curly Kale
- Baby Chard
- Mixed Baby Kale
- Pea Shoots
- Young Spinach
- Lettuce Mix
- Mesclun Mix
- Pink Lady Apples
- Cameo Apples
- Oyster (in-person only for now)
- Lions Mane (in-person only for now)
Onions & Garlic
- Horseradish root (not an allium; in-person only for now)
- Scallions (online only! very limited!)
- Yellow Onions
- Red Onions
- Yukon Golds
- Sweet Potatoes
- Japanese Sweet Potatoes
- White Sweet Potatoes
- Beets (Red & Gold)
- Carrots (Beautiful & Ugly)
- Red Radishes
- Watermelon Radishes
- Golden Turnips
- McGrath’s Original
- Sesame Original
- Irish Oatmeal
- Cranberry Orange (available Friday afternoon & Saturday)
- Jalapeno Cheddar (available Friday afternoon & Saturday)
- Prairie (available Friday afternoon & Saturday)
- Baguettes (frozen only)