Just a few quick things:
- Want to receive this list via email each week? Sign up here.
- We’ve got McGrath’s breads every day this week! (Scroll allllll the way down for varieties.)
- Radishes! Scallions! Little Gem Romaine! Rainbow Chard! My great love: Baby Ruby Streaks Mustard Greens! Did someone say SPRING?
- Normal hours for us this week, but some vendors will be closed for Good Friday so you may want to plan accordingly!
Scroll down for the full list of what we’ll have this week!
As I write, it is rainy and grey and pretty chilly outside. Not cold, but a little dismal. You know how it is.
But I keep peeking at the forecast for the next few days — grey tomorrow, yes, but with a high of 61! Same on Friday, and then on Saturday, a high of 59, and SUNSHINE. I can hardly contain my excitement.
I’m excited, too, to see the produce table tomorrow morning (or, really, tomorrow afternoon, because there are a couple of deliveries still on their way) — it promises more color than we’ve seen in some time. This is an earlier Easter and Passover than we’ve had in a little while, and it would be a bummer if our spring celebrations didn’t feel like spring. The first warmish days of sunshine feel like they are bringing us all back to life. Cause to celebrate, indeed.
- Rainbow Chard
- Fuji Apples (IPM)
- Granny Smith Apples (IPM)
- Lions Mane
Potatoes Salad Greens
Batard Ciabatta Miche Seeded